Some time ago I had posted the project as soon as I gave it a try. Now I found time to redo this with what was still needed to be done. The light strip had been measured short. I bought half a metre more of it and soldered it to the terminals and fixed it to complete the perimeter. I had also wanted to add some colouring. I had some colour transparency sheet pieces. This came in handy. I cut up small strips of the three colours I had and taped them at intervals. Closed the glass back. It is dust season now. When light is put on, all the dust trapped in it gets into view!
Finished project. Colouring is pleasing I feel.
Close up of the infinite reflections.